Senior .NET developer needed at the Iowa Department of Transportation in Ames, Iowa.
Interviews will be held on Friday, October 11th; only submit candidates who are available to interviews on the date(s) provided. ***PLEASE NOTE: In-person interviews are preferred***
The Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) needs a senior developer to work on their Design Tabulation project. This person would be taking design specifications and creating a web application using MVC architecture that would enable to design office to view, create, update, and maintain their design tabulation forms.
• ASP.Net Framework with C#
• MVC 4 or 5
• Web API 2 – RESTful Service using MVC design pattern
• RDBMS – SQL Server 2012 – 2016
• RAZOR View Engine using JQUERY
• ORM Experience – Entity Framework 6
• Active Reports 11 or 12
• Experience working with “JSON data” in SQL Server using “NoSQL with RDBMS” is desired as well.