Need for a Technical Business Analyst skilled at consulting with business and development staff to define requirements, coordinate testing and validate data migration.
– This individual will conduct interviews and group requirement sessions to define requirements, identify gaps and analyze process needs.
– This individual will participate in vendor-hosted jad/jar and gap analysis sessions, articulating and/or documenting business needs clearly and accurately to vendor teams.
– This individual will coordinate test efforts with UI SMEs, prepare test cases as necessary, document test results and articulate to vendor teams.
– This individual will lead data validation for a large-scale data migration effort, as legacy data is migrated to the new system.
Throughout the project, this individual will lead requirement and testing sessions, ensuring business needs are captured and system features comply with technical specifications. During data migration, this position will facilitate, analyze and document data validation.
• Involvement in prior technology implementations 10 years
• Proficient understanding of the software development lifecycle and related methodologies 10 years
• Demonstrated ability to elicit, document and understand business and technical requirements 10 years
• Experience testing system against test cases and technical specifications, document results; QA 10 years
• Experience preparing test cases and technical specifications; QA 10 years
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Visio, Jira 10 years
• Working knowledge using SQL 7 years
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings with technical teams, business stakeholders 10 years
• Experience participating in vendor-managed solution development projects 7 years
• Experience participating or leading data migration and data validation efforts 10 years