We are currently looking for an Application Architect with extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As the successful candidate, you will be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and excellent communication and problem-solving skills. You will have strong organizational, people and time management skills, and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
As an Application Architect, you will be involved in an oversight role in every step of the software development process. You will create architectural design documents and technical specifications and be involved in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation across multiple systems on a fast-paced, agile development schedule.
You will work directly with developers, project leads and project stakeholders to understand business needs and clarify requirements; define best practices to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability, availability and consistent design principals; and explore new technologies and off-the-shelf software to evaluate their suitability for implementation. As a subject-matter expert, you will participate in design reviews and provide guidance and mentoring to the software engineering team.
As part of a multi-year initiative to redesign our core enterprise application architecture, we are migrating our business divisions to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online on an aggressive schedule. As an Application Architect, you will collaborate help guide the strategic planning and development of our Dynamics 365 CRM Online system. You will provide direction to the developers on the team and conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and follows appropriate design patterns and best practices. As a contributing hands-on team member, you will perform Dynamics CRM configuration, custom assembly development and User Interface modifications. You will also work with the team to migrate data from legacy CRM platforms on Dynamics CRM.
- 8+ years of experience designing and developing software.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 Online
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the KingswaySoft Microsoft Dynamics CRM SSIS Integration Toolkit
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include Server Side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, ASP.net, REST/OData and SOAP endpoints
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science foundations.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Enterprise service bus (ESB) platforms such as TIBCO
- Cloud Architecture, Cloud based Products, cloud-based software as-a service and Cloud/On-Premise hybrid solutions.
- Enterprise-level ERP software solutions
- Rules Engines and Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS)
- Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Content management systems
- Agile methodologies
- Unit testing
Education and Certifications
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred