Emaculate Solutions LLC has multiple openings for Ericsson Certified Integratorin the Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Carolina’s and West Virginia regions.
Must be Ericsson Certified!!! (LTE Commissioning, Basic installation)
Preferred candidate will live in or near one of the desired locations.
- Installation, commissioning Troubleshooting
- RF Color Coding and Labeling
- Integrate with Smart Laptop or Manual Script loading methods.
- Ensures safety at ALL times for self and ALL other technicians at site.
- Reports any safety non-compliance and infractions
- Provides picture with PPE for each technician at each site EVERY DAY as part of the Timesheet Login Application procedure.
- Collects ALL Closeout Pictures and reports/documents for first time approval.
- Ensures site and work is completed in a quality manner with no punch items.
- Removes all trash from site every day.
- Removal or relocation of existing cabinets, and ancillaries
- Decommissioning & drafting “Part Return” documentation submitted together with the removed/unused parts
- Antenna Line Sweep Tests, PIM Testing and Fiber Testing.
- Ability to comprehend antenna mapping on existing tower / new antenna location per site design/construction drawings.
- Ability to comprehend Final Radio Frequency Data Sheet (RFDS) and Final Port Matrix plan.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware related faults for varied BTS configuration
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be Ericsson Certified!!! (LTE Commissioning, Basic installation)
- DUS Installation and Integration
- BBU 5261 Swap and Integration
- Carrier Add 2C/3C/4C/5C/6C integration experience
- Day and/or Night Schedules
Job Type: Contract